International Men's Health Week


warning: the following two and a half minute film clip contains profanity, so NSFW and all that


The whole sorry state of affairs when it comes to masculine mental well-being can be summed up by the observation that somebody left in this video's comments section ~


International Men's Health Week starts this Monday, the 10th. The following screenshot is taken from a downloadable PDF file (2024 Toolkit) accessible from >>> this site <<<


As far as I can ascertain, the whole month being given over to the welfare of men seems to be a U.S. thing (there is a possibility I could be wrong on this point). There is Movember, though.



And speaking of all things moustaches, mine liberated itself from my face two days ago. Maybe in time I'll find myself remedying that turn of events, but not right now. There's always November.


Stay well. Stay safe. Stay sane.

Comments